Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh SNAP!

 3 days until SNAP!
I seriously cannot believe it.
I am SO excited!!
 I have to be honest and say I am super nervous at the same time.
I have had a knot in my stomach for over a week now.
I know it is going to be fabulous though,
and I cannot wait to meet so many wonderful blog heroes of mine.
I have to tell you, I look up to so many of you!
I am doing a shout out to all you Utah friends. 
Did you know that the Queen Bee Market has joined with SNAP 
and is going to be there Friday night - Saturday!?!
You know you want to come!
Fabulous Vendors.
Great giveaways.
You could meet some of your favorite bloggers.
AND, it is free.
No door charge.
HAPPINESS!
Just thought you might want to know if you didn't already.

Happy Week to you all!

3 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Sounds like it'll be a fabulous event. Enjoy!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

I'll be watching for ya! And what's funny, is the more I hear about other people being nervous, the less nervous I get--since I know we're all kind of feeling the same way :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I'm right there with you, Tasha... super nervous & so excited! I cannot wait to meet you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...