Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DIY Ties

 Priorities.
Last night, I made myself stay up until these cute guys were done.
With Easter this weekend, and a very busy week ahead of me, I knew it was do or die.
So, I put myself to work and would not let myself to go sleep until they were complete.
 Three ties...check.check.check.
My boys were pretty excited when they woke up and saw them laying out.
 I got the fabric idea HERE.
I was in love with this Michael Miller Ta Dot Fabric.
It is just so "springy".
I ordered it from Hawthorne Threads.
I love them.
They are so quick to ship and the best prices in shipping.
Now, I am at least one step closer to being ready for Easter.
Now to move on with my list.

Linking up to some of THESE link Parties

17 comments:

chris said...

Cute ties! The fabric is a great choice.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, these are ridiculously cute. The fabric is adorable!

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Super cute!!

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Super cute!!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Those ties are so cute!!! i love the polka dots!

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

They look great! I love your fabric choices; perfect for Easter! Have a great holiday! :)

Happy Day,
Michelle
www.daydreambelievers.net

agaphcia said...

*♥*

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Okay, all I can think to say is, "BRAVO"!!! I am totally in LOVE with these!
Kudos!
M.L.

Jaime said...

So cute!! Love them!!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These will look adorable on Easter! Great fabric choice. So cute!

Deb said...

So cute! I love the fabric and the ties!

Deb said...

So cute! I love the fabric and the ties!

Dixie n Dottie said...

These are too cute! Love the polka dots!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

So darn CUTE!!!!! I wish I had boys just for them to wear ties!!! Ummm maybe they would look good on my girls.. ummm

I hope you'll share this over at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! :)
http://thediydreamer.blogspot.ca/2012/04/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-10.html

Carly said...

Sigh of contentment. Ties are just the most satisfying thing to make little boys. So happy! So loved!

These, dear sister, are adorable. I love that they are similar but different. And so springy! Bravo.

Lolly Jane said...

Aaaah! SO cute!!! Love!

Mique said...

These ties are adorable Tasha! Thanks for linking them up to my Pity Party. Excited to see you again at SNAP!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...