Monday, April 9, 2012

Black Apron

 My good friend Letti has spent the last few months sewing (and creating) her heart out.
She is over 150 costumes for the play Beauty and the Beast in a local production.
I have helped her some (but not as much as I wish I could have.)
She is amazing!
Hands down, awesome!
Really, she has such a creative mind and I cannot wait to see the production this weekend.
 I got a text from her one day recently asking if I could make her an apron with pockets.
She was always having things stuffed in her pockets, but that it would be so nice to have an apron.
 I ,of course, was more then excited to do it for her!
I love her and have been wishing there was more I could do to lighten her load a little.
If she called, I wanted to help.
So, I made this cute, but simple, black apron.
Nothing too fancy, but good for backstage and it shouldn't get too dirty with all the cast make-up.
Good luck this week Letti as the final touches all come together!
I know all your hard work is going to pay off.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

What a perfect little apron. I really like the ric rack on the bottom. :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

So cute, and perfect design, Tasha. I'm sure Letti will love it! I love that it's all black, too... very cool.

chris said...

Cute Tasha...and the black is perfect for backstage. Such a loving gift for Letti. :)

Letti said...

This cute apron has been a lifesaver! I am constantly reaching in one of the pockets for a safety pin, make up, a candy to pick me up, or a pen and my notepad to write something down so I don't forget. Thank you so much for making me this apron and for making it so much better than just a regular apron. Every time I look at it I am reminded of you and your wonderful friendship.

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I love the simplicity of the solid black, and the ric rac is such a cute touch. Have a great weekend!
~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva

Jeanna said...

How cute is your apron? I love it! Perfect for any job...

Jeanna

dramaqueenseams.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...