Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happiness for February

Happy February my friends!  
Did you know that I love February?
It is my favorite month of the whole year.
It has Valentine's Day 
(Which is a holiday I just LOVE)
and it is my birthday month. 
Two great things in one!
Plus, it is a short month and somehow I love that too.
I love things that make me happy.
Pinned HERE
This last Saturday was my son's Mickey Mouse Party.
I cannot wait to share lots of the fun details.
I a little sneak peak includes these....
 Handmade Mickey (and a few Minnie) Ears for all the guests
 Some super yummy Party Favors
I just love Mickey Mouse.
I cannot wait to share lots more with you soon!


Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I can't wait to see more of the party, Tasha. Everything looks so cute!

Two Shades of Pink said...

Oh my goodness...this all looks so DARLING! Can't wait for the rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...