Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dr. Suess Ideas

We have been very excited for March 2nd to arrive so we could celebrate Dr. Seuss Day.
My second grader on Monday even put almost every. single. Dr. Seuss book we own in his backpack.
(And that is A LOT of books!)
He claimed he was going to carry them back and forth all week long,
so he would not forget them for the Friday activities happening.
Crack me up.
It only lasted one day.
I think he got tired after that.
(That is a heavy backpack!)
But, they are stacked neatly on the kitchen counter waiting for Friday.
All I know is if he forgets them Friday I will be making a special trip back to take them to him.

We love Dr. Seuss Books.
They are probably the most picked bedtime books.
So, in honor of Dr. Suess here are a few of my favorite ideas I have seen out there.
(We just might be using some of these for a preschool activity on Friday too!)


I hope this Friday you a little fun celebrating Dr. Seuss Day too!

5 comments:

kristen said...

so fun!

Kaysi said...

So much fun!!!! When is Dr. Seuss's birthday, I always miss each year?

Lisa O said...

We love Dr. Seuss at our house too Tasha! Thanks for all of the fun links. We'll definitely be celebrating on Friday!

~Kelly~ said...

Just found your blog and I'm loving it already! We enjoy reading any Dr. Seuss book in our home! I've made costumes for both of our boys to wear for school.
Off to peek around your site...

Here's a link to a the Lorax costume I made for my youngest. I added it to your Friday link party: http://whomatterskelly.blogspot.com/2012/02/coming-soon.html

Take care!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Great round-up, Tasha! We're taking the girls to see The Lorax this morning :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...