Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Belleza Mia Jewelry Review

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from one of my sponsors, Kendra, the creator behind her beautiful shop Belleza Mia. (She also has a great blog, On My Side of the Room)  Kendra, offered for me to review one of her pieces of jewelry from her shop.  I was so excited.  I love Kendra's jewelry.  Each and every piece is beautiful.  I spent a few days going through her shop.  It was so hard to make a choice.  I could have picked almost any one of them.
After narrowing it down between two pieces I was about to email my sister and ask her opinion when I last minute saw this beautiful necklace I had somehow not seen before.  As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one I wanted to review.  I love hearts.  My themes for the year are "loving others" and "finding peace".  (I know two themes....but I need them both this year.)  I felt like this necklace spoke both of those.  It was so simple and classy and on a simple beautiful chain.  (It came just as you see above.)
Before, I received the necklace I was already in love with it.  When it arrived....I cannot even tell you how much I loved it even more.  I wasn't expecting that.  It is so pretty.  Beyond what the pictures showed.  It is a simple classy beauty.  Just what I love. 

The chain was the most surprising to me.  I have ordered other necklaces from other shops and when I received them the chains were always a little bit of a disappointment for me.  They were okay, but I felt like they made them a little "cheaper" then I had hoped.  Not this chain.  It is perfect. Kendra, has a gift of creating beauty in every detail.   
Can you see it around my neck in this picture?  I wear it often and have received so many wonderful complements.  I love getting to refer them to Belleza Mia the shop.  I love when they say they are going to go right home and check her shop.
Belleza Mia has a variety of necklaces, bracelets, earnings, even a few hair wear, personalized gifts, and even beautiful bridal/wedding jewelry.

Please go check out Kendra's shop: Belleza Mia.  I am so grateful to her for the opportunity to review one of her products and I am excited to share her shop with each of you.  You can see her button linked in my sponsor section on the right side of my blog.
I was compensated with this piece of jewelry for writing this post and review.


Carly said...

Yay Kendra! I love her and I love her work. You picked a perfect piece. And perfect for you! It's just lovely.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Love that necklace. I'm your newest follower! :) ~ Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...