Monday, January 16, 2012

Kid Valentine Ideas

I simply LOVE Valentine's Day. I have been pinning ideas for weeks.  Here are just a few of my favorite kid Valentine Ideas that you can find on my boards at Pinterest. 
Zakka Life's adorable super hero Valentine's.  She even shares the free printable to make your own.
30 Handmade Day's "Wheelie" Valentine's.  What boy wouldn't LOVE this Valentine.  Printables HERE.
Tammy Mitchel Photography's "fishie" Valentines.  Such a simple cute toddler Valentine idea.
Edda Photography's Kid Bookmark Valentine idea.  I love the idea of sending a bookmark with my oldest son to school.
My Crazy Life's "Stick'm Up Valentines"  Adorable.  What more can I say.  Free Printables HERE.
The Crafting Chicks Bouncy Ball Valentines.  All 3 of my boys would LOVE this one.  We love bouncy balls at this house.  Free Printable HERE.
A Small Snippet's fun Pop Rocks Valentine's.  Fun fun fun.  She shares other fun Valentine ideas too here.
Fiskars Blog Monkey Valentine's.   Simple and fun.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
Fry Family "I Dig You" Valentines.  My sister did this for my boys a couple of years ago.  They just LOVED them.
Dandee's Magnify Glass Valentine.  Great none food Valentine. 

What are your ideas for your kid's this year for Valentine's Day?  I would love to hear.

4 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

What a great roundup! That "Stick 'em up" Valentine is TOO cute! :) I just pinned! Thanks for sharing!

KC said...

I will be coming back to figure out which one of your suggestions we will be going with :) Thank you for the awesome finds!

Rowdy Family said...

oooo! thanks for all the fun ideas

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

SO many cute ideas, Tasha!! Great roundup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...