Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Your Creations I Love

Your Links are SO MUCH FUN!
I have to say I loved this last Friday's Link Party.
Here are just a few of my favorites:

This Christmas Tree wall art from Alison at Oopsey Daisey is so adorable.  I just LOVE it.  She is so fun.
These little fabric birdies by Esther at Happy In Red I are simply ADORABLE.  I am in love with them.
Crystal from A Pumpkin and A Princess shared these fun DIY Stocking Hangers.  What a great idea!
Jaime from Polkadots on Parade shared this fabulous tutorial on making a Christmas Service Advent.  I Love love LOVE this idea.  The advent is adorable and the idea behind is simply fabulous. Love.
Oh yumminess.  Pressed Down, Shaken Together shared this oh so yummy looking Devils Food and Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches.  Oh, I want to make these!
The Lolly Jane sisters linked up this FABULOUS bench tutorial with a fabulous personalized stamp.  I love everything these ladies make....but I am in love with this!  They are incredible.
Stacy from Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy shared this fun Christmas Activity Cards Advent Calendar. I love Christmas Advents, so I loved this idea.

I cannot wait to see what fun you will link up this Friday!  

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for featuring my stocking holder. Have a great day!

Happy in red said...

Thank you for featuring me!!
Esther.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas tree wall art! XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...