Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quick and Easy Gift Packaging Ideas by Love Stitched

Today's Guest Tutorial comes from Brittany at
Brittany has a fabulous blog and shop.
Her handmade goodness is contagious.
She creates lots of accessories, and you all know I love accessories.
I love her style of writing. 
You feel like you know Brittany as you read her posts.
I am excited to have her here today sharing in this Handmade Christmas Series.

Easy gift idea and packaging by Love Stitched
 
Hey CC readers! I'm Brittany from Love Stitched!
I'm here today to show you 2 quick and easy gift ideas and packing for a neighbor, hostess, or friend!
For these two gifts you will need a fun bar of soap and a small jewelry item.
I used a bar of tea tree soap and a cute pair of pink dahlia earrings.
Supplies needed : scrapbook paper, gift items, piece of fabric, tag, twine, feather
Gift #1 - scented soap
 
This gift is SO easy...take your bar of scented soap, if it comes in a wrapper remove it.
Wrap the soap in your decorative scrapbook paper.
Wrap several times in twine, tie off with a bow.

Gift #2 - jewelry item

Take your piece of jewlery and place it in a small box {i purchased this one and the bag at my local paper supply company called xpedex}. Tie the box closed with your piecce of fabric. Add a small feather for texture and color. Place inside the kraft bag. Wrap the bag with twine and secure closed with the clothes pin and tag.
Thanks so much for having me Tasha! I hope you guys enjoyed my quick and easy gift idea and packing :)
Be sure to come check out my site LOVE STITCHED for other tutorials and ideas!
Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

Cute packaging always makes the gift even more special...great ideas!

Mimi said...

Cute little ideas I could do quickly without a lot of fuss.

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

thanks for featuring my ideas Tasha! :)

chris said...

Darling ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Alex Quinn 82 said...

Such simple ideas that look great. If you wanted mt be extra fancy you could carve the person's name on the soap as well. I can't believe the holiday season is a little over a month away already. Not everyone likes to wear the fancy holiday sweaters and colors to celebrate the holidays. A great way to incorporate the holidays with your wardrobe is to wear one of many holiday pins to show your enthusiasm for the season!

Mommy Papi and baby Sauri said...

I've hoped over from Brittany's lovestitched. What great ideas and it is so fun to make something as ordinary as soap so personal with a little extra touch.

Thanks Brittany for sending me over here. I've subscribed to the blog already!

Lea~
casadesauri.blogspot.com

Jenfier Harrod said...

cute!
www.feedingnoneonadime.blogspot.com
please come by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...