Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kitchen Gift Ideas

Handmade Christmas Series Ideas:
In the Kitchen
I think kitchen gifts are some of my favorite to make and give.
Here are a few tutorials I have found and love.

These dish towels are adorable from Sew 4 Home.  I simply love them.  Check out the tutorial HERE.
Here is another simple dish towel tutorial.  Aesthetic Nest making them using ribbon.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
Besides the fact that I love this fabric line this oven mitt tutorial from Skip to My Lou looks easy and adorable.  It could be made to go with a lot of different gift combinations.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
This is an adorable double oven mitt tutorial from Smashed Peas and Carrots.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
 Homemade by Jill's insulated casserole carrier.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
 This adorable apron for your dish soap by Simplify.  Sorry, but it is pretty cute.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
Craftiness is Not Optional simplistic Child's apron tutorial.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
 I adore this apron from Sew 4 Home.  It is retro and fabulous.  You can find the tutorial HERE.
 Stitches in Play's simple half apron tutorial.  You can find the tutorial HERE.

Have fun as you choose what you are going to be giving to your family and friends this holiday season.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I am going to try a couple of these projects.... thank you so much for sharing the links :)

Carly said...

You're the best. Wink!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Another great round up, Tasha. I love those dish towels from Sew 4 Home. So fun! I've been eyeing Stitches in Play's apron, too :)

Jami Balmet said...

All so cute! Thanks for posting all of these! I need to try the oven mit and casserole holder! :)

Theophanie said...

What a timely post! I just bought fabric for dish towels and pot holders yesterday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...