Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kid Gift Ideas

Handmade Christmas Series
Today's category is

I am always on the look out for fun kid gift ideas. 
Here are a few favorite tutorials I have found out there.

I just love it!
Find the tutorial HERE.
What a great present for any young kid.
You can find the tutorial HERE.
These are just fabulous.
You can find the tutorial HERE.
This is s a great present fr any child. 
You could even fill it with some fun coloring or writing tools.
You can find the tutorial HERE.
What a simple and creative present for any young child. 
All my boys would play with these for hours.
You can find the tutorial HERE.

Have you entered for either of our fun giveaways?
Make sure you do!
Come back tomorrow for a fun Handmade Gift Link Party.
Link up any gift ideas you might have!


Jenfier Harrod said...

These are so awesome! I am wanting to switch to everything homemade for the kids toys or at least everything from us as their parents. Great ideas!
Please join us for our first linky party Thursday at:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Great roundup, Tasha. I especially like those wooden blocks. Off to check them out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...