Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friends and Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas

Every year I love to make and deliver gifts to my friends and neighbors.
I try to come up with new ideas every year. 
Although, homemade Carmels almost always get included.
Here are a few fun ideas I have seen recently that I think are pretty great.
Christmas cookies with cute packaging by Glorious Treats.
You can find them HERE.
Snowman wrapped Popcorn packages found at My Crazy Life.
You can find the free printable HERE.
Wrapping Paper with some great quotes from Creative Juices.
You can find the tutorial HERE.
You can find the free printable HERE.
Family Photo Wreath by The Crafting Chicks
You can find the tutorial HERE.

More fun Christmas Gift ideas coming soon...

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I absolutely LOVE the packaging of the cookies! And giving wrapping paper is such a good idea!!!

Katalina Jewelry said...

All fun ideas! Love the cookies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...