Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chevron Gift Blocks by Lolly Jane Boutique

Today's Handmade Christmas guest tutorial comes from two sister that I truly adore.
Kelli and Kristi from 
Lolly Jane Boutique
 Honestly, these girls have amazing talent and skills.
I love when I find a blog I am immeditatly hooked on 
and that is what happened when I fell upon Lolly Jane Boutique.
I {heart} these two girls.
They are so much fun and create the most amazing things.
So, here you go my friends...

Hey Creation Corner readers!
We're excited to be here today to show you our DIY chevron gift blocks:



We are twin sisters Kelli & Kristi from Lolly Jane and our little corner of blogland is filled with home improvement tips, craft tutorials, holiday decor, recipes and a good furniture revamp or two.  We love how small touches of decor can customize a space and instantly make it yours.


To create your own set of chevron gift blocks...

1. Grab a 5x2 board from your stash of wood
2. Cut a 5x5 and a 6x6 piece of wood
3. Sand the edges and paint both blocks white
4. Design a chevron pattern on your computer and cut out
5. Apply the vinyl stencil onto the white wood and paint in red, green
6. Sand lightly then simply tie a ribbon around the blocks & display!






We'd  to catch up with you on FBPinterest or Twitter (: 
Thanks for having us, Tasha! 
XOXO

5 comments:

kristen said...

Cute!! I {heart} Lolly Jane too!!

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

That is cute!! I just love the chevron pattern used with Christmas decor. Great idea.

Katalina Jewelry said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing this idea!

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for having us, Tasha! Muah!
XOXO

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These are really cute. I love finding unique Christmas decor ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...