Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Your Creations I love

Happiness. That is what I am feeling tonight as I am looking through your fun link ups. After a fabulously fun family trip to Utah to see a BYU football game with my cute boys I am enjoying a little relaxing time looking through your great projects. Here are just a few of my favorites...
Oh HAPPINESS!  Seriously.  Do you not just love this adorable fabric covered suitcase?  I am in happy love.  I am someone who loves to see Fabric used in lots and lots of fun ways.  I love that Desiree (from The 36th Avenue) modge podged this on.  She is a rock star.  Love it.
I love (love love love) these fun name tags Kyla from Funky Polkadot Giraffe created for the fun Mummy's night out that I got to participate at.  When she pulled them out that night I loved them...and I love that she now shared a tutorial on how we can all make them.  Adorably fabulous!


Isn't this fun Free Printable by Polka Dots on Parade so fun!?!  I love it.  Jaime is so cute and creative.  It is the perfect sign sitting out at this fun fall season. Mmm...looking forward to pie this fall.
I love embroidery.  I love to do it.  I love seeing it on things.  These adorable zipper pouches are so fun and fabulous.  The Crafters Apprentice shared these beautiful zipper pouches.  They are just so happy.  I love happy.

In honor of my sons LOVE of all things Halloween I wanted to share this fun free printable BOO to You sign. by Musings of a Glamourpuss.  If you want one too go check it out! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I am sewing, gluing, and working away getting ready for the boutique next week.  I cannot wait to see what you are all working on this Friday at the Link Party.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks so much for the feature Tasha!!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Great features! Lovin' the suitcase!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...