Monday, October 10, 2011

Your Creations I Love

I think I have reached a "Burn-out" week
I have said "Yes" to a few too many things lately.
Anyone else out there like me?

But, man oh man, you my friends are amazing.
I am loving looking through all your link ups.

Kristen at My Junk Drawer shared a tutorial on how to make this ADORABLE bag.  I seriously adore it.
Stephanie at Henry Happened shared these fun spider suckers.  I know my boys would get a kick out of these! I already have the suckers now all I need are black pipe cleaners.
You know how much I love quilts.Q form JAQS Studio shared her newest quilt.  I am just loving all the bright flower fabrics.
All I can say is "Wow" to this one.  Minimoz shared how she turned an old beat up play kitchen to this darling pink one for her daughter.  Love love love.

I cannot wait to see what you will link up this week!  Make sure you come back Friday to share all your fun newest projects.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Thanks for featuring me!

The Lung Family said...

there's no link up spot :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...