Monday, October 17, 2011

Mummys Night Out

My good friend Kristen (from My Junk Drawer) and I got invited to a Mummy's Night Out party by some blogging friends, Kyla (From Funky Polkadot Giraffe) and Jaime (from Polkadots on Parade).
Friday night we drove down to meet and hang out with these fun ladies and their friends.
It was so fun to hang out with these ladies, meet their fun friends, and other fun bloggers.
(A couple of the ladies had already left when we took this picture.)
Kyla created these darling name tags for all of us.
Aren't they fabulous? 
She is so clever and fun.
You should have seen her eye make up for the evening.
It was a Halloween Party and so we were suppose to "Dress to Kill"
Here is a rare picture of myself. 
Kristen grabbed the camera and said I needed more pictures of me.
Can you tell I am dressed as a Cowgirl?
My name tag got switched around after this picture so it would look a little better (hahaha)
Part of the evening was...crafting together.
That is what we do right?
Jaime had decided to have us make my fabric pumpkins. 
It was fun getting to teach and make them together.
There is just something fun about crafting with other women.
I love it.
Here was one of my finished pumpkins.
I am actually going to turn it into an apple so I can keep it out all year round.
I have quite a few pumpkins already...when I saw this fabric choice I got the fun idea.
I will be adding some fun leaves with felt and fabric.
 Kyla gave us these adorable headbands as a party favor.
I just love them. 
We each got to pick our fabric choice.
I was lucky enough to win a prize for the mini pumpkin pie dessert I brought. 
I got this adorable towel that Jaime made in a fun Halloween bag.
So much fun!
It was a great evening.
Thanks Jaime and Kyla for hosting a fun party and inviting me to be part of it!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like a really fun night! :)

Aimee @ AJcrazies by AJK said...

That looks like lots of fun!! The picture of you is very cute!! :)

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

It was so fun to have you there! Thanks for coming.

kristen said...

It was a fun night indeed!

(I am going to snag a couple of these pictures)

Jaime said...

I am so so happy you came, thanks for helping with the craft!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...