Saturday, October 1, 2011

General Conference Basket and Ideas

Happy General Conference Weekend!
Every October and April in my Church we have the privilege to listen to a Prophet and Apostles.
They speak to us through out Saturday and Sunday of the first weekend of these months.
You can watch them yourself HERE if you would like to check it out.
These two weekends out of the year are some of my favorite.

To get my boys excited about the weekend
(I love starting fun family Traditions!)
I have created a fun General Conference Basket.
This it the third basket I am putting together.
It is filled with fun goodies to eat.
There are fun activities to keep my boys activiely involved in what is going on as well.
I have found lots of great ideas I have printed off to use.
I thought I would share some with you.
Just in case, there are a few of you looking for some ideas as well.
This is a great packet that comes from SugarDoodle.net.
My boys LOVED this one last April.
We will be doing it again this weekend.
Michelle, at A Little Tipsy, has lots of great ideas to share.
I love this fun Pumpkin print off since it goes along with the October theme.
Michelle also has this fun Temple Matching Game.
My boys are going to love this one.
It will also be a great Family Home Evening Activity as well.
I am hoping to incorporate  Brown Paper Packages
Such a cute clever idea!

Happy General Conference Weekend my Friends!

3 comments:

joyous said...

Thanks for the fun ideas. I added a few of them to my plans for the weekend. I really love the 'notebook' on the lds.org website. We used it for FHE on Monday to prepare for conf and then we're going to use it again on Monday to talk about our favorite talks or one thing we learned at conference. My girls were excited to help me put together our traditional souffle breakfast and Mimi is REALLY excited for the donuts. ;)

telisa@sugartotdesigns said...

These are all such great ideas!! I need them for tomorrow for sure.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I'm so glad you liked my Conference Bingo!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...