Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Bibs and More

You have all seen my baby bibs and burp rags before, right?
But, I just cannot help sharing more.
When I make something I just have this desire to take a picture of it.
These went along with the cute ties I showed you earlier this week.
I love giving baby bibs at a baby shower.
I am kind of obsessed with bright colors right now too.
These are scraps from the zipper bags along with some others I already had.
I am loving them.
I think my new nephew that is coming soon is going to need a few of these too.
I also FINALLY tried my hand at snaps.
They are pretty easy to do my friends.
I was a surprised.
I guess I should not have put them off for so long.
You always need more burp rags right?
A fun little set ready for my good friends sweet little boy that should be coming in a couple of week.
I cannot wait to meet him.
Here other 5 kids are ADORABLE.
Seriously. 
She has cute kids.
Plus, I love babies.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Those are all so cute Tasha! I am the same as you... I take pictures of everything I make. I am making baby items myself too, as I have a great-nephew soon to be born. Maybe I will give those snaps a try, velcro is kind of a pain to sew onto bibs!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

I love those bright colors too--great job!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I LOVE these colors, Tasha. Perfect baby gift. Do you know where you got that zigzag print? I love it :)

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

These are so pretty :) I love the colors!

Oly Momma said...

I'm totally in to your ties. Have you done a tutorial on those or do you sell them in an etsy shop or something? Thanks! - Jess at OlyMomma

Bibs said...

I'm totally in to your ties. Have you done a tutorial on those or do you sell them in an easy shop or something? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...