Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Your Creations I Love

It is Tuesday once again.
Do you know what that means?
I get to share with you some of my FAVORITE Creations linked up this last weekend.
I LOVED getting to see all the link ups this weekend.
You, my friends, are amazing!
You know that right?
Here are just a few of my favorites...
Vanessa from Blog 5 to 9 shared this fabulous Cupcake Stand Tutorial.  Isn't it adorable?  I think I want to make a bunch of these!
I have to say I am a sucker for refurbished furniture.  I am just obsessed with it.  Restoration House Interiors shared this fabulous TV Stand make over.  I love LOVE it.
Can I just say I love the Lolly Jane Sisters.  Kelli and Kristi redid this adorable sign for their good friend Kristyn.  I really love it.  It is just so bright and happy.
Gwen from Gwenny Penny shared her recipe and tutorial to make these painted (yes painted) sugar cookies.  I just LOVE how vibrant the painted colors are.  I know I will be trying these with my boys. 
Halloween decorating and fun is officially here.  Kaysi from Keeping it Simple shared her adorable Candy Corn Wreath Tutorial.  I don't know about you, but I sure do love Candy Corns.
Sandy's Space shares this ADORABLE Needle Accordian Book.  I cannot even tell you how much I LOVE this needles book.   Sandy's pictures are so vibrant and fabulous too.
Kristyn from Lil' Luna shared this darling Trick or Treat Wreath.  I happen to just love this wreath.  Kristyn shares a full tutorial on how we each can make our own. 
I am always looking for new teacher gift ideas. Corey, at I Should Scrap That, shared this fun School Supplies Cake idea. 
Can I just say FABULOUS.  IN LOVE.  HAPPINESS.  I simply adore this Argyle Wreath by For Mamas. I happen to love argyle and this wreath is just so cute.

Thank you my friends to everyone who linked up this last Friday! 
I cannot wait to see what this weeks Link Party will bring.


Kaysi said...

thanks for the feature!!!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for including my cookies, Tasha :)

Sandy Ang said...

Thank you so much for featuring my needlebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...