Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Your Creations I Love

The Lolly Jane sisters, Kelli and Kristi, are a favorite of mine.  When I saw their adorable Halloween cake and free Halloween Print art I was smitten again.  They are always making the most fabulous stuff.  Go over right now and download your own Halloween Printable. 
I am really loving Nursery art right now and especially things with the alphabet.  So, when I saw A Jennuine Life's Alphabet Wall Art I was in drawn right in.  I am loving the cute cards she used. 
Fall is here (well not weather wise for me...but we are officially in September now) and I am loving the fall ideas that are popping up.  Katie from Little Things Bring Smiles shared this simple yet fabulous fall wreath.  Love it.
In Love with Cheryl's (from Sew Can Do) Flaphappy Backpack-y.  Love love love.  I want to make my boys each one of these.
Loving these adorable apple cake pops. The Seven Year Cottage has once again shared a darling dessert idea. 


A Jennuine Life said...

Thanks for the feature!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you very much for featuring my apple pops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...