Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Teacher Zipper Pouch Set


Last week, I finished the Teacher's Set of Zipper Pouches.
I am in love (in love) with them. 
They are just so happy looking.
I couldn't wait to put them into the mail and for Julie to receive them.
I loved making these for Julie's class.
(Blogging is so great!  I love the people and experiences I get because of it!)
They are made to hold Julie's student's reading books that they have to take back and forth daily.
They ended up being 10 1/2 inches by 12 inches.
Tomorrow, I will be sharing the TUTORIAL on how each of you can make one.
So, be sure to come back tomorrow to check it out!

6 comments:

Katie said...

those patterns are amazing, just so cute!! love them :)

chris said...

You are a machine. I love these!

Bethany said...

I would have LOVED one of those when I was a kid! Do your dreams involve zippers, lol? When I work on something that I"m making A LOT of it tends to appear in my sleep

Julie said...

Those turned out great! So, so, so cute!

Zippers said...

Great Tutorial, Tasha! And I love your fabric choices. Will link to this tutorial from my Squidoo lens.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These pouches are awesome! The picture of all of them together looks overwhelming... props to you for making all of them :) I love the names on them. Can't wait to go check out the tutorial.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...