Monday, September 26, 2011

by small things we can make a big difference

You know when you hear about something and you just KNOW it is important and good?
That is how I feel about what I am going to share with you today.
It is interesting, because this morning I was thinking about my blog and if I had something to share today.
I was drawing a blank.
Then, I saw a post by The 36th Avenue on her Facebook page.
It made me think.
Then cry.
I know I want to share it with all of you.
I can only hope you too will want to share it also.
It is a story about an amazing girl name Sharlie.
I just spent the last little while reading her blog.
She is a wife and a mother.
She is a friend.
She is inspiring.
She is a miracle.
She whispers strength.
Not physical strength, but inner strength.
The kind we all wish we could obtain.
You can just feel of her goodness and beauty.

Sharlie has Cystic Fibrosis.
She is in need of a lung/heart transplant.
The Medical Bills are piling up.
Jess (Sharlie's best friend), from Allora Handmade and Mique, from 30 Handmade Days
Or Better known as The Queen Bee Market Sisters
Have come together with the Creative Community to find a way to help pay for some of these medical bills.

They have created Shop for Sharlie - a shop full of patterns, printables, and advertising opportunities.
 Look at all the amazing creative ladies contributing:

Aly from Blossom & Vine
Amanda from Every Creative Endeavor
Andrea from Knitty Bitties
April from Funky Vintage Lovely
Ashley Ann from Ashley Ann Photography
 Danyelle from Dandee Designs
Deanna from Domestic Chicky
Desiree from the 36th Avenue
Emily from Emily Sparks Handmade
Emmy from Much Ado About You
Heather from Angel Face Designs
Heather from Whipperberry
Jamielyn from i {heart} Nap Time
Julie from Joy’s Hope
Kristyn from Lil’ Luna
Lara from Less Cake More Frosting
Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous
Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy
Megan from Brassy Apple
Nicole from Olive Blue
Rebecca from Simple As That
Stephanie from Somewhat Simple
Summer from Domestic Nest
Traci from Beneath My Heart

So, how can we help?
Shop at Shop for Sharlie.
Pray for Sharlie.
This is a small thing we can do to make a big difference.
Every dollar spent will go directly to Sharlie's Angels medical funds
It will bless her life.

By small things we can make a big difference.
Now, please go shop!
Thank you friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...