Monday, August 15, 2011

Zebra Baby Shower

 Last week, my good friend Kristen (from My Junk Drawer) and I through a baby shower for a friend who had a little girl this last July.  We went with a Zebra theme since this is the them of the new baby's nursery. 
Kristen made the adorable pom poms and felt banner.  Don't you love them?  I think the pom poms were my favorite.  I am planning to make my own for a party in the future.
 They were just happy to look at.  Love. 
 I put together a the majority of the food along with our good friend Letti (from Happily Ever After) who helped me also.  I am blessed with good friends.  It is hard to tell in this picture, but the cupcakes were baked in zebra striped cupcake holders.  I bought them from Isa Kay Boutique on etsy
 Fresh fruit.  We decided to serve a light refreshments since it was an evening shower.
 The most devine White Chocolate Popcorn.  I will be sharing the recipe this week.  It is one of my favorite snacks. 
 I really wanted to serve a pink punch in mason jars with fun straws.  I bought the striped straws from Isa Kay Boutique also.    The punch is quite simple.  2 liters of 7Up and 1 can of Pink or Raspberry Lemonade (in concentrate), and a bag of ice.  It is very refreshing and simple to make.  It looked cute having the pink lemonade with the black and white straws. 
 It was a fun evening with friends, games, and prizes.

The new baby and her Momma. 

8 comments:

kristen said...

It was so fun throwing it with you. I am craving that white chocolate popcorn today!

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

LUV! SO VERY DARN CUTE!

I adore the colors... Can you keep a secret? { I am whispering here} STICKER....

Make sure you SHARE YOUR AWESOMENESS on my blog on Wednesday...

Letti said...

The popcorn was delicious. I can't wait to make some myself. I wonder if your recipe and Amelia's are the same.

Anonymous said...

You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

My blog:
rachat de credits rachatdecredit.net

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Eek! I love it and I can't wait for that recipe!

Alison@Oopsey Daisy said...

Tasha, what a gorgeous shower!! I love it!!!

sara said...

Way cute! I LOVE the pom poms!! And felt banner!! I soooo wish I was crafty! The food looks great too and I want to try that white chocolate popcorn. It looks easy:).

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

I just featured your party!

Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...