Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Your Creations I Love

Lisa from Stubbornly Crafty created this darling Stuffed Owl.  It is so cute.  I want to make one.  I love how bright and happy it is. 
Oh, how I love quilts.  Love them.  There is just something about them that draws me in each and every time.  JAQ's Studio brought me right over loving this quilt the second I saw it.  Go check out all her other lovely photographs of it here
I have to be honest, I love making breads and rolls.  They are just so good fresh from the oven.  I cannot say I make them all the time, but I do love doing it.  So, when I saw this recipe for Wheat Bread linked up I wanted to try it.  Oly Momma is sharing it with all of us Here.
Doesn't this look divine?  Oh my mouth is watering looking at it.   Megan at Polish the Stars shared her yummy looking recipe of Carmel Apple Cheesecake Bars.  I know I want to try them out.
Kristen from My Junk Drawer shared this fun new headbands she just put together.  Don't you love them?  She will be selling them at our boutique that is coming up soon.  I saw one on her daughter this weekend and it was so darling.
Oh, yumminess. Margo from Joyful Homemaking shares this delicious looking Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze.  I know I want to try it.  Go check out the recipe here.
Oh, how I love (love love love) this party.  It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Seriously.  I think I have a little bit of an obsession with parties right now as I am trying to decide what to do for my son's birthday in November. Have you seen my pinterest party boardVanessa from Blog 5 to 9 I adore this party.  You created so many great things.  You have to go check it out here.

3 comments:

Megan @ PolishTheStars.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cheesecake bars! Made my day! :)

kristen said...

Aah, Thanks for featuring me today! It brought me out of my stressed out stupor. :)

Vanessa said...

Tasha, thanks so much for the feature. I'm just a tad bit obsessed with parties too ;) Good luck with your son's party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...