Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Your Creations I Love

Looking through all your Friday Party link ups is one of my favorite things.  This week was no exception.  Here are a few of my favorites. 
Love Chris's adorable 241 Tote.  Chris from Pickup Some Creativity always has fabulous things to share with all of us.  Love this fun bag.
Bethany from Sweet Bee Buzzing made these adorable purses using purse frames.  I am in love with these.  So classy. 
Bonnie from Pink Stitches shared her adorable re-useable grocery bags.  I think I want to make some too.  I have been thinking about that lately every time I leave the grocery store.  How fun would it be to have super cute ones to haul around like hers.
In Love with this baby shower present created by Gwen from Gwenny Penny.  In love.  It is so simple and sweet.  It makes me want to do my youngest child's bedroom all in a bunting theme.   I love Gwen's taste in things.
Maridath from Strictly Homemade shared her adorable baby hat tutorial.  I love the fabulous flower added to it too.  She is so cute and clever with the things she creates.
Desiree from The 36th Avenue shared her fabulous Back to School dry erase clip board.  Aren't these extraordinary.  Desiree has amazing taste.  I adore her blog and her style.  Look how you can find the most amazing people through the blogging world and this fun link party.  Love all your link ups.  I cannot wait to see what you will be sharing with us all this Friday!  I hope to see you there.

5 comments:

Just Julie said...

I love it when you blog about your favorites :). Such cute ideas!

Bethany said...

Thank you for featuring my purses!!! What a fun surprise :)

kristen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the classy purses! I want one!

chris said...

I'm grinning big time. Thanks for the feature and kind words, my friend.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Aw, thanks for featuring my embroidery hoop, Tasha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...