Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Origami Flowers


Last week, was our annual Relief Society Summer BBQ.  My friend Rebecca made these adorable origami flowers as the centerpieces on all the tables.  I went looking for a tutorial online to see if I could find a tutorial for myself.  I found a good one here.  I am not sure is it the same way Rebecca makes them, but they do look very similar.    The flowers were blowing all around when we first tarted setting them up.  Rebecca was so smart, she added a little rice into the bottoms of them and they no longer blew anywhere.  I know I am going to remember that for the future.

7 comments:

chris said...

So pretty and simple. :)

kristen said...

I am so glad she made those for us. I loved how they matched the tablecloths perfectly.

kasthurirajam said...

pretty flowers

Letti said...

The rice was so clever!

Daffy's Dream said...

its really pretty. the rice idea was brilliant.

I would like to invite you for free giveaway at http://daffysdream.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-free-giveaway.html

daffy

Dayhomemama said...

Thanks for hosting, awesome collection today!!!

Sunla Designs said...

I am always inspired by the posts on your blog. I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, and get to pass it on to 15 other excellent bloggers. Visit http://Sunla-Designs.blogspot.com for more info!

Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...