Monday, August 1, 2011

Nothing Compares...

I got this quote off pinterest under a certain friends board.  I love it.  The friend who pinned it this fits perfectly with.   I put this together for her.  I wish I would have bought the teal frame to put it in, but oh well.  She can always switch it out to her frame of choice if she wants to.  The heart is made from fabric that I sewed down.  It is nothing fancy, but hopefully it will be a reminder to her of how much I truly love laughing with her.
I will be sharing at some of these fabulous parties

13 comments:

Letti said...

When I saw you made this for me I teared up. This quote is perfect for me. You really are one of my best friends and whenever I get a chance to laugh with you it makes me happy. Especially when I laugh so hard it hurts!

PS I love it just the way it is :)

kristen said...

:)

Jaime said...

LOVE IT!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that. Definitely have to make one for a friend.

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

This is beautiful. I need to make this for a dear friend right now. Thanks for the inspiratin!

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

Tasha,

I have one word for you: STICKER!

I ♥ this...

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

So sweet!

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

oh, I love this!! You did a good job.

Jaime said...

I adore this creation almost as much as I adore YOU!!! I'm featuring it tomorrow on Toast of Tuesday!

Coley said...

Aw, I love that. Makes me miss my BFF!

love, mj said...

So sweet! i LOVE it!

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

Tasha,

I just want to let you know that I'll be featuring your sweet project tomorrow on my blog...

Thank you for visiting my party!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this quote so much! I used it for a gift for my good friend. She loved it as well. I am so happy I came across this beautiful saying! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...