Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Your Creations I Love

I love seeing your link ups each week.  I love seeing the things you make, the tips you share, the yummy yummy recipes.  I spend days looking over your different link ups.  I know the past two weeks I have not shared "Your Creations I Love" due to summer fun....and I am loving my summer fun...but, this week I am back to share with all of you some of my favorites....
The Crafty CPA shared this Shopper Tote Bag Tutorial.  You all know how I love totes and I really love finding tutorials on cute totes like this one!   
Happily Ever After shared this cute Weekly Menu Board.  I love that you can wipe off your menu and even change your mind during the week.  That is my kind of menu board.  Plus, Letti is one of the people I am always learning from.  She is always sharing fabulous ideas and tips with me.
The 36th Avenue is one of my new favorite blogs.  I am so grateful for the Friday Link Parties and finding her.  I love these Believe necklaces she made for the Young Women in her church.
This is a great idea for friends moving away or even to put together for your family when you are heading off on a fun vacation.  Junk in Your Trunk shares this cute Road Trip Survival Bin.  I just had two good friends move away.  I wish I had this idea before they left!

I love all the yummy recipes that are linked up each week.  This week I felt like so many were popping out to me...
I Design shared these quick and easy Smore Bars.  Yum.  That is all I can say about them.  I know my boys would love them too.
Homespun with Love shared this Salad in a Jar idea.  It is very similar to a salad my aunt served at our 4th of July picnic.  I love the idea.  
Six Sister's Stuff shares these yummy looking Somoa Brownies.  Don't they look good??  Mmmmm
If you ask my husband he will tell you I love all things creamsicle.  These cupcakes look super yummy to me!  Shaken Together shares the recipe for these Creamsicle Cupcakes.

I can't wait to see what you will link up this Friday!  Anyone new here, I host a Friday Link Party each week.  We would love for you to join us.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

A BIG THANK YOU form Homespun With Love for featuring our Salad in a Jar!! :)

Megan said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...