Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer days

This is pretty much what you would see if you came to my house lately.
My kids are either on the slip'n slide or running in the sprinklers or eating lots and lots and lots........
of otter pops, popsicles, or ice cream.
At least 3 or more a day.
It is hot here my friends.
We are dying in our house because our cooling system is just not working right.
(That will hopefully change soon.)

I am getting a few projects done but none are ready to be shown off yet.
I think I am behind in at least 4 projects.
I am not going to stress over it though. 
The best part of summer is getting to have fun with my boys.
I am totally playing it up.
Trying to make each day have at least a little bit of fun.

 image taken from Bakersfield Mom

Tonight I get to go to Relief Society and learn about Freezer cooking.
I am kind of excited to hear what is taught.
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Keriann said...

We are eating lots and lots of otter pops (like three at a time!) and spending time in the kiddie pool. James loves it! Come stay cool with us if you want!

Excited about tonight as well! Should be fun...dreading turning on my oven right now though :0(

kristen said...

Hello?! You do have a friend with central air, remember? :)

Letti said...

I wish I was going to be there tonight. If you think its hot there you should be here in Texas. It is very humid! I was joking with Lynda and I said that when we get back to California its going to feel like its spring compared to here.

JuneCleaversCloset said...

Do share some of your favorite tips that you learned about freezer meals:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...