Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts for 5

My sister was recently invited to a baby shower thrown by some people at her church for 5 ladies who were due in the upcoming months. So, a baby shower for 5 babies. That is a pretty big shower...and a lot of gifts to come up with at once. She had called me and asked if I would help her make a few things while she was down for my younger sisters graduation. Unfortunatly, the time she was home came and went too quickly and all our projects did not get done. I wanted to still help her out though.  She paid for the materials and I came up with these 5 presents. 
Gift 1 for Baby Girl #1
Gift 2 for Baby Girl #2
Gift 3 for Baby Boy #1
Gift 4 for Baby Boy #2
Gift 5 for Baby Boy #3

I was pretty happy with the end results.  I did it all in one day too!  That was the amazing thing.  I think I need to put together a number of these sets to have on hand when I need baby shower gifts.  

12 comments:

Divya N said...

hey...looks nice.. My friend's wife is about to deliver her first child so I was looking for ideas for a gift hamper to gift her..I would like the hamper to have something for both the mother and child..n something different..not too expensive...any suggestions??

chris said...

Well done, Tasha. I'm sure each mama and baby will love them! (ok, the mamas...baby won't really care, will they?)

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I love your fabrics. Good idea to remember.

joyous said...

Love all the coordinating fabrics! They turned out super cute. :)

kristen said...

they all turned out super cute!

Letti said...

They are all cute. That is one big baby shower. I have never heard of throwing that many at once. I love the star onesie.

Carly said...

Wow. You never cease to amaze me. AMAZE ME.

I think the idea to make up a bunch is a FANTASTIC idea. You should do it THIS WEEK before everything else in life gets in the way and stops you. You won't regret it!

Jaime said...

Awesome!! You're invited to all my parties!! :)

Kelly said...

Tasha - I am in LOVE!!

Do you have a tutorial for the burp cloths? I have two very dear friends who are going to have babies this fall and I would love to have a few handmade gifts for them.

Thanks for your ever amazing crafting abilities!

stanford said...

They were the best gifts ever! You definitely need to make more because I know I'll be calling you again when I have to go to another baby shower! You're the best! --Sara

Julie said...

Those are all so so cute! Perfect baby gifts! Love those fabrics too!

Susan in SC said...

These are so stinkin' cute! I just LOVE them! Followed you here from My Junk Drawer.

http://mycottagelife.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...