Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Your Creations I Love

Once again the creations and recipes were so fun.  I love looking through what you have been up to.  Here are just a couple of the ones I loved....
Okay, I loved my American Girl doll when I was a girl.  I had Kirsten.  I played with her almost every single day.  I had almost all the outfits.   I loved her.  So, when I saw this bed I was immediately in love with it.  Kelly with Running with Glitter shares who she created this darling doll bed.
Summer is here and I love this surfer poncho.  It would be a perfect towel for my little boys.  Kyla from Funky PolkaDot Giraffe creates the best things.  I love this. 
In. Love. With. These. Pillows.  In love.  The 36th Avenue has once again created another fabulous project. I want to make these pillows.  You can see how to make your own here.
I love seeing how people decorate.  I love seeing how people place their pictures.  I don't know why, but I really do.  I had fun seeing how Krista at Thar She Sews put together this gallery wall.
Summer to me means lots of cold treats.  Lots of them.  I love Banana pops and Smile Monsters shares how she makes her own Magic Shell sauce
And these yummy lemon Popsicle are Smile Monsters too.  Mmmm.  I want to try them!

2 comments:

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

So fun!!! Your one of my morning reads so it was really cool to see myself here! Thank you! xoxo

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the shout out. Those yummy treats look fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...