Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Your Creations I Love

Once again it was another FABULOUS week of link ups. I just love seeing what you share with us all each week.   Here are just a few of my favorites...
Meg and Mum's shared this make over of a Country Style Cabinet.  Love love this.  Beautiful.  Totally my style.
Little Amara Designs shared this darling kid fabric princess crown.  I love handmade crowns so I was instantly drawn to it. 
These beanbag chickens made and created by After Hours I am in love with.  I love how bright and cheery they all are.  Don't they just look happy?
Steph at Crafting in the Rain shared her handmade colored twine.  I am loving twine right now...wouldn't it be fun to make your own?  Check it out here
Loving Brassy Apple's Craf"tee" Tote.  It is made from a tee shirt.  So fun and happy.  The perfect summer purse. 
The 36th Avenue shared these adorable little numbered benches she made over. Love. Her blog was a new fun find. 

I cannot wait to see what will be linked up this Friday!  I hope you will all be there to participate.

4 comments:

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Love that cabinet!! Lovely features!!

Keriann said...

those chickens are too stinkin adorable!! I have absolutely no clue what I'd do with them but I'm for sure gonna make them anyway!

glad you found the 36th Avenue! I love her blog too! Great new find!

Meg and Mum's said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cabinet! Such a lovely surprise. Thanks for hosting the party! :)

Letti said...

You really have some amazingly talented friends. I love all of these things too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...