Monday, June 6, 2011

A week I am excited for

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine was fabulous.  I got to spend it out at my sisters celebrating the blessing of my sweet new nephew and the birthday of my brother.  It was great.  Swimming, eating lots of good food, and some nice good visiting with family.  Plus, I held and snuggled my nephew who is so tiny and sweet.  I cannot wait to share the adorable blessing outfit my mother made him.  Do you remember the blessing dress for my niece I shared here?  This week I will be sharing the beautiful outfit she made my nephew.  It is a smocked romper and it is beyond adorable. 
Today, I am pulling out this stack of fun fabrics and creating something for one of YOU.  I cannot wait to share what it is all about.  I am super excited about it...that I will tell you! 

Plus, school ends this week.  A big jump for joy!  I love summer.  I love having my kids home with me.  I know not everyone does, but, truthfully, I do.  It is only 8 weeks....and I cannot wait.  I have lots of fun ideas up my sleeves of what to do with them.  Hopefully, I will get a chance to share some of them with you as we go along. 

9 comments:

Letti said...

I missed you yesterday! We have a new family in our ward but they are only hear for 1 year :( I am so excited for Summer I can't wait!

Keriann said...

Well you said "I will tell you" so what is it?! I have a feeling this is going to be a great summer in our house too! Hopefully we can all create a fun memory or two together!

Can't wait to show you the burp cloths that are patiently waiting on my dresser! :)

Chris said...

Yummy fabrics!

kpmattingly said...

LOVE the fabric on top...got a little bit of something very similar before and haven't seen it since!

Jaime said...

So fun! You're such a great mom. I can't wait to see what you make!!

kristen said...

I can't wait to see what it is!! I am glad you had fun with your family but am glad you are back!

Connie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fabric! Glad you're back!

Carly said...

I can only imagine what a great weekend it was. Sigh. I thought about all you all weekend long (many many times!) and wished you happy times :).

Hooray for school being done (today, right? or tomorrow?). Happy SUMMER!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Glad you had such a great weekend, Tasha. That fabric is beautiful... can't wait to see what it turns into. By the way, looking forward to your posts on Somewhat Simple :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...