Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fun with Zipper Pouches

I've been having fun making zipper pouches this week.
I recently bought some zippers from HERE
I was really impressed with Irina and her shop.

Now off to work on some other fun projects.
On the to do list...
new summer pajamas
a fun summer kids kit
more zipper pouches
fun hair accessories

My mind seems to be spinning with ideas.
My computer died about 2 weeks ago. 
Today, the new computer arrived in the mail.
(That is why I have not been able to post everything I originally planned.
But, you will find out soon... I promise.)
Off to sew.


kristen said...

Yay Tasha's back in the blog world! :)

Keriann said...

Super cute!

Steph said...

Loving the pretty pouches!
And have fun with your new computer!

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

Cute, cute!! Thanks for showing us where you got your zippers. That is a great find!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...