Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your Creations I Love

Here are a few of your creations that I loved this week...
 Blue Jeans and Pearls shared this cute brag book!  Keriann make the most darling scrapbook books.
 Lolly Jane shared their Numbered Cubby System.  I am in LOVE with this and have a spot I want to adapt it into my own house.
The Silly Pearl shared her Vintage Wooded Spool Cork Board Tutorial.  Since I love all things vintage this I adore.
 Jessa Jill shared this Felt Flower Tutorial.  I am always loving fun new flower tutorials.  I can already see these on a couple fun things. 
Polka Dots on Parade shared this PolkaDot Mobile.  Love it!

There were so many other Friday Link Ups that I loved too.  You are all so inspiring!  Thank you for joining me each Friday to share the projects you have been working on. I love seeing them all.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mobile!! I am so excited to put your button on my blog!! Love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...