Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Your Creations I Love

It is Tuesday once again and I get to share some of my favorite link ups from this last Friday. It is so fun for me to see what you all share with us each Friday.
Running with Glitter shared her yummy homemade Jam recipe.  I seriously want to try this!
Sweet Bee Buzzing shared a Paper May Flowers Tutorial.  I love to learn how to make all kinds of flowers, I was definitely drawn to this tutorial.
Pickup Some Creativity shared a bunch of flower hair accessories she just made for her new niece.  I love hair accessories.
Funky PolkaDot Giraffe shared how she made this fabulous ruffled bookmark.  Love this.  It is now on my to-do list.
Happily Ever After shared her cute outdoor picnic utensil jars.  Love these.
31 DIY shared this cute paper flower card tutorial.  Very cute and simple.
Smart Bottom Enterprises shared this cute kitchen memo board.  I adore this.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for the feature! I loved your tutorial. Have a happy day.

Kelly said...

Thank you for the Feature! xoxo
Kelly

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love all those flower ideas.

American Mom said...

Thanks for the love! :)

American Mom said...

That last post was from me Letti...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...