Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Camp

Tomorrow starts Summer Camp over at Oopsey Daisy 
I promise you are not going to want to miss it!
Every Friday Alison will have a guest come share their ideas to liven up summer days
It will based on a children's story book.... 
a craft, a fun recipe, art project, play date, party, etc.  
I know I am excited to see what everyone will come up with.

Here is her guest line up:

Did you see that?  
I will be one of them
I am super excited and already have the wheels in my head turning.

If you haven't already seen the kick off Monster Party Alison hosted this week you don't want to miss it
These yummy cupcakes were involved.
The whole party was based on this fabulous book.
 Who doesn't love Where the Wild things Are?
It is a definate favorite of mine.

Go check out the series HERE.
Plus, if you don't already follow Oopsey Daisy you are going to want to start.
She is definitely a blog I love to follow.

And just because I have chilren's books on the brain
What is Your favorite Children's Book?


Keriann said...

Fun party!! Actually Where the Wild Thing Are was or is one of my top 3 favorite childhood books. Beaten only by the famous Dr Suess story Green Eggs and Ham!! My mom had the thing memorized before I was 5 from reading it to me so much!! Then my 3rd favorite was Pokey Little Pup a golden book. I even have the original copy I read when I was a kid of each of these 3 books! Dr. Suess has a few banaids (tape) on the binding now but it's still readable!

As for my kids (cause I suppose that's what you meant when you asked hehe) The baby LOVES a little book called Pajamma Time! He just loves to skip to the end and go ssssssssssshhhhhh! My teenage loved a book called how to hug a dinosaur good night.

Alison@Oopsey Daisy said...

Yay! Thanks, Tasha SO MUCH for this feature! You are SO kind, and I am so thrilled to have you involved. This makes my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...