Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Ideas

Here are some Mother's Day ideas if you were are still trying to make a last minute gift. They all come from past creations I have made...
 A fun summer tote to carry all your millions of things down to the pool or beach. 
Mini Journals. Mom's are always writing lots and lots of notes down.  (At least I know I am!)
 Fabric Bookmarks.  Add it with a good book. 
Glasses Case.  This could be for sunglasses or reading glasses.  
 A Quick Tote Bag.  This is one of my favorite things to make.  Simple and easy.
 Bunting Stationary Set.  Who doesn't love getting fun stationary?
A fun Ruffled Zipper Pouch. This is my newest love and obsession.

Good luck as you finish up Mother's Day Ideas!   

1 comment:

kristen said...

Thanks for the ideas! I think I might make the glasses case for my MIL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...