Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Curtain Set #1

One set of curtain's done. I will be doing things a little differently with the next set.  There are some things I did not like with these, but it is always good to learn things along the way right?   I do love how they add more color to the bathroom. The thing around the middle will only stay on until I buy the hardware where I can pull the curtains over to the side.  I think I will like them a lot more once I add that.  But, for now, I am happy.  2 more sets of curtains to go and then onto the main drapes and some pillows for my couches.

7 comments:

Pink Stitches said...

They're gorgeous! Those are exactly the curtainsi want for my living room! Were you able to get more of this fabric??

Chris said...

Hooray! Your curtains are looking wonderful. Enjoy.

Eleni said...

Wow!! Your curtains look great:)

whitkae said...

what is the name of that beautiful color?!

Keriann said...

cute! love that fabric!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Love the chevron fabric, Tasha. They make quite a nice statement :)

Carly said...

SO cute! Now if only I had the good fortune to get to see them (and your new couches!! and craft center!!) in person, I would be a most happy girl. Big sigh. I MISS YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...