Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Your Creations I Love

A few of the creations you have made that I love...
Lisa from Recaptured Charm redid this beautiful dresser. I am in love with it. 
 Stacy at She's {Kinda} Crafty created this simple yet beautiful home decor piece.  
 Julie at Life at Fire Lake Camp shares how she makes this fabulous Hanging Bed. 
JAQ's Studio shares an easy tutorial on how to make these handmade wash clothes.  I am loving them and think I want to make some for my nephew who will be here soon.
Peanut to Princess shares a tutorial on how she created this darling embellished top for her daughter.

I love seeing all of your creations each Friday at the Link Party.  Keep them coming...I hope to have you join us this Friday!

3 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Such a cute roundup! That dresser is a.maz.ing! :) Wow!

Jennifer Rodriguez said...

Great choices! I seriously heart that floating bed!!! Off to check out the kiddo shirt embellishment tutorial..

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

I love all those as well!

I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:)



If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

"Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...