Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quick Bag

Last Thursday I needed a Pictionary Prize.  The theme was "Something you use everyday".  Well, I pretty much use at least one tote bag every day and so I thought I would put together a quick easy one.  I was happy with how it turned out.   Nothing too fancy, but super fun.  I then added some fun chapstick and gum to go with it. 
Photobucket
Don't forget about the fun series going on over at Kojo Designs and Craftiness is Not Optional....The Sincerest form of Flattery.  I will be over sharing my Knock Off tutorial on Friday.  But, you don't want to miss all the fun ones between now and then!

3 comments:

Letti said...

I wanted to win that. It seems like I never win your prizes. Maybe next month :)

kristen said...

I don't knwo Letti, next month I will be there too. I will fight you for whatever she brings next. :)

I can't wait to see your Knock Off tutorial on Friday. The bag is so cute! So fun!!

Rita said...

This is cute!!! Love the material!!! Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...