Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Your Creations I Love...

Kyla from Funky PolkaDot Giraffe shares a fabulous tutorial on how to make these interchangeable headbands.  Love these.
Ashley at Simply Designing shares how she made these darling spring birdhouses
Jess from A Winding Road shares a tutorial on how she made this gorgeous felt glasses case.
Letti from Happily Ever After share this fun Easter idea of magical jelly beans that grow into these fun suckers over night.  Such a fun idea to do with your kids.
Kristi at Lolly Jane Boutique share this darling Spring Subway art and a tutorial on making this cute Spring Pennant.  I love them both!

I cannot wait to see what you all link up this Friday at the Link Party!

12 comments:

kristen said...

I love those too. :)

Walking by Faith said...

Everything is so cute! I'm excited to link up to your Friday party, as well. :)

I'm your newest follower! Stop by my blog sometime and take a peek--I'd love to have you as a follower, as well! :)

morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I just love that subway art.
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva
{Check out how I made my name 'clickable'.}

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I just love that subway art.
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva
{Check out how I made my name 'clickable'.}

happyflower said...

Happyflowerdesigns.blogspot.com

I really like your blog!!

Lolly Jane said...

so darn cute, tasha! good picks! (: and THANK YOU for including ours, wee!!!

xoxo

Lolly Jane said...

ps-you got a blog makeover huh?! LOVE it!!

kristen said...

Funny story, I was blog surfing and saw a button to go to ECE. I put my blog on the list. Then you were right before me. :) So I had to come comment since that is the rule. ;)

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Blogger ate my comment! I love your choices. Thanks for the shout out sweet lady.

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

WoohoO! love them :)

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said...

Love your new blog design!

Thanks for featuring me!!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Letti said...

Thanks for the highlight. I love that you do this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...