Monday, March 14, 2011

Vintage Flowers in Bulk

Last week I started in on two large orders. 
lil luna button

The first is for the Swag Bags for the fun and fabulous Girls Night Out that is going on in Arizona April 8th. It is being hosted by 3 amazing ladies. Have you heard about it?  It is going to be oh so fun.  Too bad it is already sold out.  But...you just might want to go over and sign up on their email list.  There are some other fun events coming up from what I hear...I know I hope to be at the next one!  I am really excited to be part of the swag bags.  That means I have started in on 60 Interchangeable Silver Vintage Flower Headbands.  They are going to be super cute.  I will be sharing those later.

Second, I got an order for 19 Turquoise Vintage Flower Hair clips and 1 White Vintage Flower Hair clip for a Bachlorette Party. So chalk 20 more items onto the list.   Didn't they turn out beautiful?  I am loving them. I finished them up this afternoon.  I have been working on them for a couple of days and this afternoon they are now complete.  I went to package them up though and realized I am out of this size bag.  I guess I will be making another run to the store before I can actually turn them over to the friend who is buying them.   But, at least they are complete.  Happiness.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Whoohoo! Both for getting your orders done, and for making such beautiful things. So happy for you!

Bethany said...

Oooo yes--those flowers ARE beautiful!!!

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited to get one of your lovelies! They look fantastic.

kirstin & jordan said...

they look so fantastic tasha!
piper jane is wearing one of hers today to (LOVE it!!!). ;)

kristen said...

I had fun helping you with them today. I love the blue! My thumbs still hurt. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...