Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fun Cupcake Ideas

Aren't cupcakes fun?  With kids I have become a big cupcake fan.  They are easier for kids to eat then cake (at least I think so) and there are lots of fun ways to decorate them. 

Today, I thought I would share with you some of the creative cupcakes that were entered into the cupcake decorating contest at church. 
Rainbow cupcakes
Cute flowers
Meatloaf and Mashed potato Cupcakes
(They were really meatloaf with mashed potatoes swirled on top.  That is my kind of cupcake!)
Fishy cupcakes
Ice Cream Sunday Cupcakes

7 comments:

Dawn said...

those fishy cupcakes are adorable! those would be great for a sealife/ocean/swimming themed bday party!

Ashly@Moon Walk said...

Love the fish!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter said...

love, love, love the fish cupcakes!!!!

Katie@a mom, a wife, and a me said...

totally making this fish cup cakes for our DR seuss party coming up one fish two fish.. I heart yous fish!

Janet said...

These cupcakes are so creative! I'll have to remember the cupcake contest idea, sounds like fun. :)

Lydia said...

The rainbow cupcake is GORGEOUS... but I just want to stick my face in that ice cream Sunday cupcake. Drooooool!

Jenn said...

I've been looking for idea's for my son's birthday coming up, love the rainbow cupcakes! Your blog is great, I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...