Monday, March 28, 2011

Fabric Love

I love fabric. Love it. I love to go to fabric stores.  I love to browse online.  One of my favorite things to do is go to etsy to some of my favorite shops there.  I always seem to have some fabric line calling my name.  Is this similar for any of you?

Here are a few of my current favorites...
Aviary 2 Fabric by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit from the etsy shop Fabric Shoppe
 Heather Bailey Pop Garden Collection from the etsy shop Imagine Fabric
 Sanctuary by Patty Young from the etsy shop Sisters and Quilters
Fandango Fabric by Kate Spain for Moda found at the esty shop Sisters and Quilters
Boy Blue and Grey Bundle from the etsy shop Poppy Seed Fabrics

What fabrics are you loving right now? 

7 comments:

kristen said...

I have had my eye on a couple of those too.

mommyholly said...

Oh my GOSH... that bicycle fabric is to die for!!! I think I need a dress out of that for summer. :)
xoxox Holly

Keriann said...

Fabric is so fun! All the array of colors and designs! I haven't browsed in a while. trying a "use it up" challenge but I think some online browsing wouldn't hurt! I'll post what I find!

Carly said...

First up: the new look is fantastic! Love it. I'm really loving the light turquisy-blue these days.

Second: I want to go fabric shopping with you! WOW. These are fantastic combos. LOVE how much red you love!

LeAnne said...

We have similar tastes in fabric, I've been drooling over some of the same lines. :)

Letti said...

Those are all beautiful. You always find the best fabric.

Надюшка said...

I very much like your works! They simply shaking!!!! I look at them and I study, but at us in Russia, in my small city of such beautiful fabrics not to buy. And at you simply beauty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...