Thursday, March 31, 2011

Camera Strap and an upcoming event

Does anyone love Spring like I do?  For some reason I am just loving everything bright and happy this year.  This week I made this camera strap for a good friend of mine whose sewing machine is in the shop. 
 I loved the fabric she brought to me.  It is just so springy.  I used Char's tutorial here.
It was fun to make and now has me wanting to make more. 

I also have a fun event in the works.  Here is a button to spread the word...
A week of fun and fabulous Spring Tutorials and Giveaways.  You won't want to miss it!

6 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I love how your strap cover turned out. Love the fabric!
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

Jaime said...

I just bought fabric to make covers as well! That was so nice of you to make it for her! And so fun to have a new event coming up on here. Cute button you made for it. I'll snag it for POP!

kristen said...

I love my new strap cover. I went out in the yard and took pictures of Zack just so I could use it. :) Thanks again!

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Darling! I love the happy Spring ruffles. I'm grabbing your button! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

joyous said...

Super cute! And the colors are very springy. :)

Julie said...

This turned out so cute! I love the ruffle! I was just thinking of making one for my SIL's bday so I just might have to try it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...