Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adult Ruffle Apron

I am part of a fun Pictionary Group.  It is a group of 12 women who get together, eat dinner, and play rounds of Pictionary.  It is my favorite outing each month.  Since there are 12 of us we each host one month of the year.  The host provides dinner, dessert, and usually some snacks while we are playing.  We all bring a prize each month.  This month I made this cute ruffle apron.  It was a little more work then I anticipated after making the kid one for my niece.  But, it did turn out cute.  My fun friend Kristen was the winner of it!  I was happy it was going to her home. 

10 comments:

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

Wow that is beautiful!! What a fun outing. Can I come??

Sandy said...

Your Pictionary group sounds like so much fun. I love playing Pictionary, and with lots of people it is even better. I may have to get a group of friends together and try that! And I love your apron. :)

jabnogorham said...

Well, those ruffles end up being a lot of work :) I made a similar one recently with only three ruffles and they each take a lot of time. Great Job!

kristen said...

I was pretty happy too. :)

Ivonne Loving said...

Hi Tasha! I love this sooo much! I am looking for the ideal apron. I think I might have found it! You absolutely never dissapoint.

cindy said...

What a fun evening! Nothing better than getting together with friends. Your apron is too cute. I love it.

Tasha Jackson said...

Too cute! And I love your name, too! :)

Bloggymom said...

Love the apron. So girly!!!

Rhinestone Beagle said...

Im totally going to have to make a smaller one of these for my nieces. Thanks so much for linking up.

The Tootsie Wootsie said...

This is very sweet. I like this apron!

I have a giveaway going on over at my blog come and play!

http://tootsiewootsieboutique.blogspot.com/2011/03/15-giveaway-with-berrycool-designs.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...