Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Subway Art Cards

This morning I was trying to come up with a card for my husband and boys.  I always make them.  I was struggling a little.  Then I got the idea to make a subway art card on picnik.  I love picnik.  I make so many things there. 

Why oh why did I not think of this idea earlier in the week when I was making all my valentine's for my parents, siblings and nieces and nephews????  I seriously needed this idea then.   I have been sick all week and it was all I could do to put together a simple card and write something and mail them.  This would have been the perfect idea for all of them.
You just use a collage from picnik and then their text and stickers.  Super easy.  It took me a while to get it how I wanted it.  But, that was all.  I really love it.
Then I made these two cards that I will use for my boys.  I will have them on the table in the morning when they wake up and also in their lunches and little places here and there. 
I hope you are all having fun getting ready for Valentine's Day too!


kristen said...

Very cute! i have been working on a St Patricks day subway art using Picnik. I love all the different fonts.

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Aww, very nice! Great idea for on cards! I made one too using Love Actually quotes, they look pretty cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...