Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heart Zipper Pouch

 For Valentine's Day my mother made and sent me this darling heart zippered pouch.  I simply adore it. 
You can find the tutorial here if you would like to make your own. I am pretty sure that is where she got the tutorial from.  If not, it looks very similar to this one she made me.   These would be fun Valentine gifts for next year...or lets be honest...who wouldn't love a heart zipper pouch any time of the year?
And because my Mom is so cute...my heart zipper pouch was included with a cute bag of some darling heart candies. 

6 comments:

Keriann said...

very cute! what a fun thing to get in the mail! Especially from a mom!

Chris said...

Hooray for moms. The pouch is darling.

Melissa said...

And of course it is red because it is from your mom! She cracks me up.

Amalia said...

I like that :) very cute!

Letti said...

That is so sweet. Your mom knows exactly what to get you.

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

This is darling! Your mom makes the most awesome things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...