Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Features from You

I just love our Friday Link Parties.  I am always getting great ideas from you and great printables.  I thought I would share a few (because there were many) of my favorites from this last Friday. 
Isn't this pincushion jar so cute?  Jo over at Smile Monsters share a great tutorial on how to make your own. 
I love all 4 of these pillows that Chris made over at Pickup Some Creativity.  She is so creative and talented. 
Look at these fun free printables from Today's Fabulous Finds.  Love love love them.  Thanks Janet for sharing these with all of us.
Isn't this Free Printable fun too?  It looks like St. Patrick's Day is up next on the holiday list. You can find this fun printable sign over at Two Twenty One along with some other fun ones we well.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Tasha. Those pillows were so much fun to make.

Janet said...

Thanks a bunch for featuring my St. Patricks Day subway art and for hosting the party each week. :)

SmileMonsters said...

Thank you for the shout out! Woot!

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...